For Sadie's birthday Mimi sent her a roominate kit. These kits are filled with building materials and circuits. There are no instructions because kids are supposed to create their own things. Sadie feels really cool when she connects the circuits and makes lights turn on or fan motors turn.
Elise loves to play with it, but makes me do all the work.




3 comments:
What a great toy! We saw it on Shark Tank, and wondered if girls would be as excited about it as I think I would have been. Good for Mimi for sending such a great toy! So fun that Sadie likes to play with it.
Mom said what I was going to...It looks pretty cool.
Not having cable and not knowing about things like this make me feel like I live on a different planet. But keep posting cool toy posts cause I need ideas.
Post a Comment