Saturday, November 19, 2016

Nana & Papa Come to Town

My parents came for a quick visit over Veteran's Day weekend. This is a holiday Utah generally doesn't acknowledge, but Massachusetts does. The morning after they arrived Millie and I crashed their brunch with my Aunt Kathryn. Then we went to the car wash next door and my parents helped me clean out my car. 

Later that day my dad picked up Matt from Provo and then his mom from Bountiful and brought them back to our house. Grandma John had never been to my house and it was fun to have her. The girls enjoyed putting on a dance show for Grandma and then wrestling with Uncle Matt. 

I couldn't manage to get a picture of everyone looking at the camera at the same time. 

That night we all attended Daniel's game against UVU. It was a rough one. They were losing in the first half, but then came out and blew them out. Sadie and Elise played on the courts up above the main court that UVU has. Millie was all over the place and one of us had to watch her at all times. It was exhausting. She finally cried herself to sleep in my arms. That's when I realized I would not be attending any night games this season.

I don't even remember what we did the rest of the trip. It probably involved a trip to Chick fil a. My parents went up to Salt Lake to spend some more time with my mom's dad. We won't see my parents again until summer 2017!


0 comments: