My favorite monthly post- the miscellaneous catch all.
Whining. Life is hard for 2-year-olds
We are all thrilled to find out the girls will get their first Nielson cousin! Courtney and James are having a baby late May/early June. Sadie immediately set to work on a note for them. I did the proactive thing and took pictures instead of mailing them to Courtney.
I got a brand new phone. My first iPhone and here is the first picture I took on it.
Sadie in her natural habitat
Millie wore her sunglasses for a sunset car ride.
More pictures from the first day I had my new phone. I was playing around with the camera at Daniel's game.
Not a lot of fans to capture in a panoramic shot for BYU women's basketball exhibition games
Selfies with Millie to try to keep her from running up the stairs and around the concourse. She is so so tiring to bring to games. She wants to run around like her sisters but she is completely untrustworthy so someone has to follow her. She does like Cosmo.
Waiting on the front porch for Elise to get home from school one day when it was still warm in November.
A trip to the Museum of Natural Curiosity with other toddler friends.
Elise's gymnastics teacher texted me this picture of her doing a bridge in class. This is a big deal! Elise makes very slow progress, but she raised herself to the bridge all alone and held it. Elise is the second girl on the left in the back row, which dark shorts and a tank.
I drive the carpool to school every morning. Millie ends up in very strange outfits for the 5 minute ride.
Camille accompanied me to IKEA in an Elsa costume.
Sparklers at Daniel's cousin Melanie's wedding. It was freezing outside that night.
Just posing to send a picture to Daniel, with lots of toys spread on the kitchen table. That is the girls' favorite place to play with their Shopkins, small Disney princesses, Polly Pockets, and Legos. The table is frequently covered by that stuff.
Camille is a wild one- standing up while riding the rocking horse. Fearless.
Just hanging out with underwear over her pants. As you do.




0 comments:
Post a Comment