These are the only 2 Thanksgiving-related pictures I took in November.
First, I helped at Elise's Thanksgiving celebration at school. I was happy to meet many of her friends as they rotated through the food station that I was in charge of. One of the best friends she has made this year is the boy to her right, Bryant. He lives on our street but he is in the older primary class so she had never really known him before.
The pic below is the only picture I took on Thanksgiving Day. Daniel was gone at a tournament, of course, and Ron and Lani were kind of enough to have us over. My assignment was to bring a Costco pumpkin pie. Easy peasy. Camille was not great with her second cousins. She either talked to them like a baby or fought with them. Sadie and Elise spent the whole time playing in the basement with the Seawright boys, as usual.
Carolyn flew in the day after Thanksgiving to take care of our girls while we went to Hawaii the next week so I think I spent much of the evening after the girls were in bed doing last-minute cleaning.
0 comments:
Post a Comment