She can also be cute though...
ah that one of her looking up at daniel makes me die it's so cute.
She is darling!
She's ALWAYS cute!!
If she weren't my third cousin and one month old, I'd date her in a heartbeat. Does she have an older sister?
You know, I just keep coming back to look at these pictures of Sadie over and over. I had a great time visiting you guys and her -- she is just so cute and the pictures you guys post just capture it perfectly. Keep up the good work!
Hey! I didn't get a chance to tell you at church today that I LOVE your diaper bag! It is so cute! :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
ah that one of her looking up at daniel makes me die it's so cute.
She is darling!
She's ALWAYS cute!!
If she weren't my third cousin and one month old, I'd date her in a heartbeat. Does she have an older sister?
You know, I just keep coming back to look at these pictures of Sadie over and over. I had a great time visiting you guys and her -- she is just so cute and the pictures you guys post just capture it perfectly. Keep up the good work!
Hey! I didn't get a chance to tell you at church today that I LOVE your diaper bag! It is so cute! :)
Post a Comment