She looks like she is working so hard.
She holds her head up so well for being 5 weeks old. Amazing!
She does look really strong! Its way better than Briz: she cried every time we tried to do tummy time. She just started liking it like 2 weeks ago.
What the heck kind of pillow is that? One of the quicksand variety?
I look at these pictures every time I get on my computer...which, if you know me at all, is every 5-10 minutes. I've watched the video so many times that I know what Carly is about to say next as I watch it. I'm creepy.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
She looks like she is working so hard.
She holds her head up so well for being 5 weeks old. Amazing!
She does look really strong! Its way better than Briz: she cried every time we tried to do tummy time. She just started liking it like 2 weeks ago.
What the heck kind of pillow is that? One of the quicksand variety?
I look at these pictures every time I get on my computer...which, if you know me at all, is every 5-10 minutes. I've watched the video so many times that I know what Carly is about to say next as I watch it. I'm creepy.
Post a Comment