Monday, December 22, 2014

Hoops and More Hoops

We spent 2 Saturdays in a row up in Salt Lake for Daniel's games. One game was at the Energy Solutions Arena and the next was against Utah at the Huntsman Center. Both games were at noon so I packed a huge lunch and dragged the girls up. 

I am deeply disappointed I cut the top of Elise off in this. She was singing along to the BYU fight song complete with hand motions. 
Sadie insisted on sitting with Nate and Crew (another assistant coach's husband and son). 
Also, it's just kind of ridiculous to play the women's games at Energy Solutions. It makes the crowd look even smaller! 
 I always enjoy watching Daniel move back and forth trying to peer around Juddy.
 The girls excitedly played on the court after the game until the Jazz security kicked them off.

The Utah game was close, but BYU pulled it out, which isn't impressive because the Utes are not good this year. BYU always struggles against them. This picture is with 26 seconds left and I think BYU was up by 1 or 2? 
Not pictured: Elise getting stuck in a folding chair on the court after the game. Sadie and Elise rode on the team bus back to Provo afterwards. They were on cloud nine.


 I forgot to post these pics of me and Mills watching one of Daniel's games in Hawaii during Thanksgiving week. Millie clapped her little heart out. Don't worry about it not being in response to the game in any way.

0 comments: