My last of work at the office was December 19th. That week was crazy because everyone wanted stuff done before I left. I ended up working from home that night until midnight and then going into the office the next day (Saturday) for 5 hours to wrap everything up. It kind of feels just like I am on vacation for Christmas and I will be back in January. This month I have had several bouts of anxiety where I think maybe I shouldn't quit and try to come up with some way I can keep the job. I have to calm down and remind myself I felt very good about the decision when I made it. I just didn't anticipate I would feel this torn about leaving.
We said goodbye to our everyday sitter Amber. We took pictures on a day when she came by to bring us all Christmas presents. Seriously? What babysitter/nanny does that when they don't even work for you anymore?
It's on to the next chapter of life for me. Weird.



0 comments:
Post a Comment