We had some crazy weather last week. A massive windstorm came in. Strong enough that it almost blew our grill all the way off the deck. I looked out when it was at the top of the stairs. After retrieving our garbage cans from all over the neighborhood a few times I finally brought everything I could manage into our garage and hoped for the best. The wind was very loud and the girls were scared. Sadie was convinced a tornado was coming. Parts of our already-weak play house were blown apart and we got lots of stray trash, but everything was fine. The next day we got a couple inches of snow that melted by the end of the day.
Monday, April 27, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Wind storms can be crazy! Glad nothing else was broken.
We were in Hawaii when it snowed. Sierra and Tanner were depressed to go back to it, but it looked like it didn't last long. You guys have been spoiled with some awesome weather so you needed a couple crappy days to balance it out.
Post a Comment