Friday, April 3, 2015

Easter Party

Some of our neighbors hold an annual Easter egg hunt at their house complete with face painting, bounce houses, and treats. We missed it last year but last Saturday we made sure we were there. 
Elise got nervous around all the kids and refused to go down the bouncy slide but she did participate in her age group's egg hunt. I had to prod her to pick up eggs and candy. She just kept excitedly walking around, telling me there were eggs, but not picking them up.
Daniel ended up leaving with the younger 2 girls after the egg hunt because they were both tired. 
Sadie and I waited for 45 minutes for her face to get painted (ya can't complain when it is all free), and Sadie chose a to get a painted cupcake. I got to hang out and talk with some neighbors I didn't know too well and Sadie got lots of sugar. Also, now we don't have to mess with going to some crazy crowded city egg hunt. Win-win-win.


0 comments: