Saturday, April 4, 2015

Miscellaneous March

I just don't have the patience to write out individual posts for all these pictures.

Elise reading scriptures to us

One day Sadie played soccer and basketball in the garage for a good hour and a half. I thought her use of the sled behind the bin to keep the soccer ball from going under the car was genius. Daniel always talks about how Sadie isn't interested or particularly good at sports, but she was looking super coordinated to me. I was surprised. Perhaps we wrote her off too soon.

A friend of mine brought over a bunch of puzzles and books that her kids have outgrown and my girls have loved them.

One day when I was running Elise laid between the wall and the treadmill and fell asleep.

The girls love reading our printed blog books. It takes a lot of work to put them together, but seeing them look through them 

Elise is our snuggly girl. One morning when Sadie got up at 7:30 Elise climbed in bed with us and went back to sleep.

The girls played super heroes for a few hours one day after I got them some new costumes.

0 comments: