Well I can't believe I am saying this already, but it was 3 years ago today that Carly became the biggest sucker in the history of the world because for some reason she married me. I might be the luckiest person alive to have been able to trick Carly into marrying me. I really did literally trick her because I didn't propose in any kind of traditional way. I simply got off of work late one night went over to her apartment and had her roomies let me in so I could go put the ring on her finger while she was asleep and then get outta there before she realized. See she had no choice because by accepting the ring it counted as a yes in my book.
Anyways I can't believe she went through with it, but it has been a great 3 years. We have had a lot of laughs, fights, watched numerous sporting events, learned that I am always wrong, and pretty much just have had fun. I am very lucky to be married to a beautiful woman who makes me a better person. Carly is perfect for me and I don't know what I would do without her (I would probably be eating out of dumpsters and still wearing my clothes from high school).
I can't wait for the years to come because these last three have been so good. Maybe during one of these years I will be right in an argument and it will be a miracle. Carly I love you very much and please don't realize that you married a huge dork.
Besides how could you not love someone who would pose like this to make another couple uncomfortable.
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
3 Years!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Daniel, I like the duality of your blog; Carly makes some posts and you make some posts. They are all very good. I remember the day you and Carly got engaged. I went over to her apartment (Anne was living there too) the next day and Carly was pretty excited about the ring. I thought your proposal was pretty slick. I hope the next three years are even better than the past three (though I'm not saying there was anything wrong with them).
Great picture Carly...that's hillarious!! I had no idea that you proposed that way Dan, very creative!
Post a Comment