
Look closely at this picture. Click on it. I dare you. Our camera has this inexplicable ability to see right through people! Look at Garrett and Kaylie on the left. Garrett's head should be blocking part of the building behind him. Daniel has no eyes! Our digital camera could either be creepy or incredibly insightful. My explanation is the latter; the camera has the ability to sense the artificiality of people. Garlan and I are the most real, seeing as our entire bodies are solid. Garrett's head is gone. Maybe the camera can sense that horrible time when Garrett's hair and eyebrows were dyed from strawberry blonde to black. Nick's mouth is gone. We all know Nick speaks falsehoods regularly. That is why he is going to be so great in MBA school. Daniel's eyes are missing because his contacts artificially enhance his vision. I'm not sure why the top of his head is gone; perhaps a fake brain, fake hair, or both. Beware when you pose for pictures taken with our camera!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment