Last week we had our first ever major coloring violation. I was surprised because I figured once Sadie turned 3 without ever coloring on something she shouldn't that it wasn't going to be an issue. But on this day she came running up to me and said she wanted to show me her "language". I turned the corner to find black dry erase marker all over the wall. I started scrubbing immediately and didn't think to take a picture until Sadie was finishing up the job. Magic Erasers took the marker right off.
We got a birthday package from Mimi and Paco for Daniel. The girls opened everything while he was at work, including the birthday window clings you can see behind Sadie's head. I had to hide the whoopie cushion because I got sick of blowing it up. That was Elise's favorite thing. Sadie cried when we put the small basketball into a bowl of water and it turned into a towel. Haha.
When did Sadie start looking so grown up?
And are you wondering when she decided it was time for summer clothes? Oh, that was a week ago when the highs were still 40 degrees.
After asking me about 50 times a day, I finally let her wear flip flops outside to dance class and the park. Temperatures have been in the 60's for us so even I might be wearing flip flops outside soon.



0 comments:
Post a Comment