Thursday, March 28, 2013

Just a tease?

Nielsullivan trip to the park
Elise & Quinn- Nielsullivan friends, the next generation
Elise tries to befriend every dog she sees. It makes her giggle when dogs bark.
This is Sadie deep in conversation with herself on a walk
Attempting to smell flowers in a neighbor's yard. Both girls ended up with pollen on their noses. At least they didn't pick the flowers?
I love when it is warm enough to play outside but there is still snow on the mountains

The weather has been so beautiful, but I am starting to worry that it is all a tease. I am sure we will see snow a few more times before Spring really comes. But for now we are going to head to the park every day and soak up as much of that long-lost sun as we can.

So I started this blog post 2 weeks ago, and then yes, it snowed multiple times last weekend. And everyone but me got a cold so I wouldn't let the girls play outside in it. The above picture of Lou may be in my top 5 favorite pictures of her. Who knows where she learned how to pose like that, but I do know the pose will serve her well for years to come.


PS- Spring is back in full swing this week

1 comments:

Meredith said...

Oh man I am jealous of that weather. And those poses, Weston doesn't pose for pictures yet.