Dance class is over.
On the last day of class Sadie and Claire volunteered to show me some of their dance moves.
And when we got home that day Sadie made her face look like she'd been in a fist fight by putting pink stamp ink all over it
This week was recital rehearsal and the big recital itself. This picture of Sadie's cute class during rehearsal makes me smile.
The day of Sadie's recital she was in a bad mood and I was a little nervous she wouldn't go on stage.
She actually did great during the first song.
Then they went back stage for 30 minutes until it was their turn to perform again. I didn't realize this was going to happen so I didn't talk to Sadie about how she'd be back there without her teacher or really any adults that she knew. In retrospect, I guess I should have gone back and said hi her. Apparently this time was traumatic for Sadie and she has since told me she whined for me the whole time. When they came out for their second number Sadie saw me and burst into tears.
She danced while crying for a few minutes and then just ran off the stage:
She hugged me and then asked to go back on stage and finish the song.
Dance was fun this year, but I think we'll wait to do more classes until next fall.





2 comments:
Sadie looks really cute in her dance ensamble! I love those pictures of her and her friend showing off their dance moves.
She did so well! I never read blogs anymore, so I'm so glad I didn't miss this. Both of the girls have grown up so much in the last little bit, I feel like. Miss them already. Hahah.
Post a Comment