Thursday, March 14, 2013

DOI Round 2

Hillary bought the girls tickets to Disney on Ice for Christmas. In fact, she bought tickets for our whole family and herself. The main problem with Disney on Ice is that the show times generally conflict with nap or bedtime, so you just have to pick your poison. We chose to skip naps and off we went last Saturday morning. 
Elise loved every second of the first act and most of intermission. She danced along and clapped super enthusiastically. 
Then she fell backwards over the seats in front of us which started a downward spiral where she cried, whined, or was generally disruptive. Daniel took her out for the last 15 minutes.

 Sadie enjoyed nearly every second of the show as well.
 Until she dropped her plastic ring over the edge onto the seats below us with about 10 minutes left. Oops. 
Pre-ring incident
I got her to calm down and even felt a little bad for her until she screamed bloody murder when the show ended. Then I lost all sympathetic feelings and told her it was gone forever.  

 After my third Disney on Ice show I can admit I quite enjoy them. 
That's good, because I am sure we will be going to more in the future. 

0 comments: