Friday, March 1, 2013

Feb Randoms

Some pics from the past month

Sleeping in the car with shades on

Crashing Sadie's friends' birthday party

Feet selfies while Mom was visiting teaching

A birthday party at Kangaroo Zoo
I really like this photo of my girls with the birthday girl, Anna

The face of someone who just got surprised with an iPad

What Sadie's hair looked like 4 hours after curling it. Pretty gosh darn good considering Sadie has extremely fine hair and I didn't put any hair spray in it. I am in love with my curling wand and I don't care who knows it. Not sure where Sadie came up with that grin.

3 comments:

Tina said...

So fun to see Daniel opening his Ipad -- how is he liking it? Happy Birthday 2 weeks early, Daniel! How does it feel to be almost 30? (so, so old, unlike being 59). And I love Sadie's curly hair. Was it hard to get her to stand still and let you do it? Or does she love to get her hair "done" these days?

hosander said...

I love the picture of Eliza at the top of the slide, being saucy.

Carrie said...

That first picture of Elise is awesome. Snoozing in style. What kind of curling wand do you have? I got one for Christmas but I struggle with it. Sadie looks cute with curly hair!