I have to say, that listening to the first version of the song, makes me cry a little,both the simplicity of the music, and the strength of the message. But listening to Sadie sing it, even over and over, touches me even more, know that she has teachers and parents that share this powerful message with her, and that she feels it and wants to sing it for herself. I know that's coming out kind of corny, but that's how it feels. Thanks for sharing, Carly.
3 comments:
Loooove this. She's adorable. Love her little singing voice.
She is so cute! Great Job Miss Sadie!
I have to say, that listening to the first version of the song, makes me cry a little,both the simplicity of the music, and the strength of the message. But listening to Sadie sing it, even over and over, touches me even more, know that she has teachers and parents that share this powerful message with her, and that she feels it and wants to sing it for herself. I know that's coming out kind of corny, but that's how it feels. Thanks for sharing, Carly.
Post a Comment