Saturday was a busy day.
Lots of errands in the morning, including stopping by the Downeast Outfitters warehouse where the girls insisted on playing on this mattress, which was actually just a wood box set up on a nice bed frame that was for sale.
Back home for lunch and naps. Yes, naps is plural. My kids both took naps for the first time in months. I'll forgive Sadie that I didn't get to take a nap because she was breathing all over my face and making me hot. The snuggling was fairly adorable.
Then on to Daniel's final regular season game. Elise actually watched a lot of the time.
Sadie played on the iPad approximately 100% of the time.
UVU won the Great West regular season outright. The girls were excited to pose for team pictures with him.
Okay, maybe I was excited to pose for pictures with him too. I love this picture even though we are all looking at a different camera.






4 comments:
That family picture of you guys is ADORABLE. Cute little ladies- they have grown up so much!
Ditto to the comment above. Best family picture I have ever seen (maybe I am exaggerating a little bit).
Ditto to the ditto. Such cute pics. And congrats to Daniel. Also, his hair reminds me of Brizzy's in the video you just sent me :)
Love the double ditto. Daniel got a hair cut this week so no more big hair.
Post a Comment