Details on the new job, please.
Um what!!!??? Please call me right away or we will have to disown you as friends. We want to hear about the job as well as the poo.
Atta girl Sadie baby! Also,I realized you won't have anything to wear with the job change. You'll need an entirely new wardrobe. I appoint Carly fashion director.
UVU?
I am the only person who knows that Daniel's shirt in that first picture says "FEAR THE POO".
Wow really? A new job? Involving the color green? Are you the EPA's new spokesman: Greenzo the Environmentalist?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Details on the new job, please.
Um what!!!??? Please call me right away or we will have to disown you as friends. We want to hear about the job as well as the poo.
Atta girl Sadie baby! Also,I realized you won't have anything to wear with the job change. You'll need an entirely new wardrobe. I appoint Carly fashion director.
UVU?
I am the only person who knows that Daniel's shirt in that first picture says "FEAR THE POO".
Wow really? A new job? Involving the color green? Are you the EPA's new spokesman: Greenzo the Environmentalist?
Post a Comment