Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Poop Watch 2009

A few weeks ago when I so rashly declared "no more appointments until she is 2 months old!" I didn't anticipate the great event of September-- Poop Watch 2009. No poop since August 31st.

Doing her part- pushing

I called the pediatrician today to get some advice and they had me bring Sadie in just to make sure there is nothing wrong with her. Nothing wrong; in fact, she is the most healthy she has ever been. She jumped up to the 18th percentile for weight (up from 12th 2 weeks ago) and she has grown almost 2 inches since birth. Just no poop!

Some day it will happen and when it does we will have a party.

3 comments:

Anthony said...

If I can't make it to the poop party, I know I will be there in spirit. Uncle Boom sends Sadie some good luck, and suggests if nothing else works try fasting for a day and eating a bag of WOW chips.

David's Holla Atchya! Blog said...

Yea, I got nothing to say on this topic... Some things are even too much for a blog.

Nick and Lexie said...

9 nine days is a long time!!! The longest Briz went was 8 days. And then I caved in and stuck the suppository up her behind. It took about 30 seconds and then wam bam thank you ma'am!
You let us know when Sadie poops and I'll let you know when Briz does (been 3 days), and we'll throw a poop party via the internet.