I think this is a great sign for my niece. I think I remember stories about myself just staring into space. She sees the amazing where others see the mundane. She has a critical eye and a powerful imagination. Wow. She and I are pretty impressive.
Those aren't chubby legs! I see very small little rolls that hardly count. But hey, at least its something. I love the videos so much! Briz does the same thing with her "friends" in her bouncy chair. The only thing that she does now that's differet is she has her serious conversations with her friends. I can't tell though if she's trying to talk or sing. But I love the kicking of the legs. I wish I could post videos but I lost my chord that uploads them. I'll have to figure it out.
That first picture probably makes Sadie feel like Madonna, and you as the ppaappaarraazzii. I don't know how to spell that word, but I know there are a lot of double letters so I just made them all double letters.
I especially like the "ooo" at :09 in the swing video. I spend an obscene amount of time on your blog. No seriously, statcounter it up, I have no shame.
6 comments:
I think this is a great sign for my niece. I think I remember stories about myself just staring into space. She sees the amazing where others see the mundane. She has a critical eye and a powerful imagination. Wow. She and I are pretty impressive.
Yes, I agree with Anthony, she's an artist :)
Those aren't chubby legs! I see very small little rolls that hardly count. But hey, at least its something. I love the videos so much! Briz does the same thing with her "friends" in her bouncy chair. The only thing that she does now that's differet is she has her serious conversations with her friends. I can't tell though if she's trying to talk or sing. But I love the kicking of the legs. I wish I could post videos but I lost my chord that uploads them. I'll have to figure it out.
That first picture probably makes Sadie feel like Madonna, and you as the ppaappaarraazzii. I don't know how to spell that word, but I know there are a lot of double letters so I just made them all double letters.
Oh so sweet! I can't wait to meet her soon!
Oh my gosh. She is psycho adorable. And yeah, I don't see any chubbiness on those legs. They are skinny and cute and little.
I especially like the "ooo" at :09 in the swing video. I spend an obscene amount of time on your blog. No seriously, statcounter it up, I have no shame.
Post a Comment