Anyone out there have photography as a hobby? Or do you know anyone who does? I really want to get some family pictures taken but I don't want to pay $100 (or more) for it. I am willing to compensate though. Let me know! Comment or e-mail me- carlynielson@gmail.com.
Monday, September 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
If you can wait until November, I'll take them while I'm in Utah!
kylienixon.com
I know she's just starting out and I don't think she charges that much. You should check her out. I LOVE her pictures.
Kylie Nixon is really good, she did some for a friend of mine. Ben's got a fancy camera if free is a good value for you, I'm sure he'd love to do it.
Carly, my sister is a photography major at UVU and she is putting together her portfolio for her internship next summer. I know she'd LOVE to take some for you. She has really got an eye for it too...which is always a plus when it comes to family portraits. You can leave a comment on her blog. Her address is http://rachaelclegg.blogspot.com/ seriously carly...she'd totally give you a smokin' dealio.
we always have our pictures done by Shannon Petersen (Jacquelyn's sister-in-law.) She does a great job and is only like 60 or 70 bucks. She's doing ours again soon! Let me know if you want her number.
Mary Anne Miner! She just took our engagement pictures. I LOVE HER! www.minerphotography.blogspot.com. I would totally recommend her.
Post a Comment