Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Chats With Sadie

Sadie has become much more aware of her voice in the past few days. Here is a recent conversation I had with her in pictures.

Yelling about something. I'm guessing poop.

Listening to my response.

Telling me why I am wrong. The pointer finger adds emphasis.

Oh and a cute picture with dad:

4 comments:

Amander said...

I love her big eyes - she looks so cute!

Tina said...

The funny thing is, with her eyes open, she looks like you. But with her eyes closed, with Daniel, she looks like Daniel! So, obviously, she IS a combination of both of you. But SO SO cute. I'm loving the pictures. Keep them coming.

Nick and Lexie said...

Her eyes really do look like yours I think. She seems to look more and more like you. But I still see a ton of Daniel. Isn't it so fun when they start doing baby talk?

David's Holla Atchya! Blog said...

Who would have thought? She looks like BOTH of you! Hehe. I'm glad for those insightful comments because honestly I can never tell which parents babies look like.