A series of photos illustrating our struggle to get a good picture of Sadie in her church clothes....Attempt #1Attempt #2Attempt #3Attempt #4Attempt #5
Attempt #5 is the sweetest picture.
But really, what child does like to wear Church clothes? You are setting your expectations way to high.
The side of my blog has not been updating properly - so I didn't know you had put up new pictures until today (Thursday). So now I am getting my tons of Sadie! I like Attempt 4 - "Crotch Shot"
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Attempt #5 is the sweetest picture.
But really, what child does like to wear Church clothes? You are setting your expectations way to high.
The side of my blog has not been updating properly - so I didn't know you had put up new pictures until today (Thursday). So now I am getting my tons of Sadie! I like Attempt 4 - "Crotch Shot"
Post a Comment