Thursday, September 17, 2009

Diary of a Happy Nielson Woman

This morning Sadie was just about the smiliest she has ever been. Here is what I got on camera...




My favorite:

7 comments:

Meredith said...

Up until today I felt like Sadie looked like a Nielson through and through. But looking at these pictures I was like - Whoa that looks like baby Carly! These pictures remind me of the baby picture of you with a red dress I think and your head is tilted. You know which one I am talking about?

Tina said...

Oh, Carly! In these photos she looks just like you did. It takes me back a few years (QUITE a few years) to see these pictures. I can hardly wait to see her again, so smiley and happy! Mom

The Vieiras said...

So cute! Look at her little tummy starting to pudge out! I'm so happy that I got to meet her--sorry it was such a crazy visit:) Hope all three of you are doing well.

David's Holla Atchya! Blog said...

With those clenched fists, she is mos def the next George Foreman.

Julia Mar said...

I love her.

lacy said...

I changed my mind. She looks exactly like Carly!

Alicia said...

cutest baby ever.