I love how when she watches the movie she's fine, but as soon as she looks at you she whines. It's probably the onesie that brings it out in her.
I think that her onesie probably enabled the genius of her tantrum. It was clever and unique and had a catchy beat, though her lyrics might be deemed offensive or harsh. Yeah. It definitely was the onesie.
Good thing she has her name on her shirt. Sometimes I can't remember if her name is Sadie or Muhammad.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love how when she watches the movie she's fine, but as soon as she looks at you she whines. It's probably the onesie that brings it out in her.
I think that her onesie probably enabled the genius of her tantrum. It was clever and unique and had a catchy beat, though her lyrics might be deemed offensive or harsh. Yeah. It definitely was the onesie.
Good thing she has her name on her shirt. Sometimes I can't remember if her name is Sadie or Muhammad.
Post a Comment