We've had some important events this week.
First, and most importantly, we went and visited baby Henry and Julia in the hospital.

He was adorable, alert (for a few minutes, anyway), and he killed Sadie in the in utero hairgrowing contest. I love him already. Way to go Mosses!
P.S. Doesn't Sadie look so thrilled with herself? I think she was happy to meet a baby smaller than her. Second, and my least favorite event, is the first big snowstorm.

Sadie was not thrilled to be bumboing on our balcony. We really don't like snow.
Third, Sadie sat up for a few seconds on her own. She always strains her neck and tries to sit up while she is laying down so I have been practicing with her.

This is the only way she can balance- leaning straight forward. But she can balance for probably 5 seconds like this and then she crashes to the side. See below.

By the way, it is really difficult to get pictures of this when I am both taking the pictures and catching her when she falls over.
Fourth, we gave Sadie her Christmas present early- an exersaucer! How exciting.

She gets a little overwhelmed with all the possibilities. She also gets mad when she can't pull the toys off.
Fifth, I bought Sadie's first ornament. I have laughed hysterically at this picture 3 times now.

What a weirdo! Oh, how I love her.
3 comments:
Sadie looks so big next to Henry. I love her huge eyes. I really like the ornament you bought her.
The last picture is my favorite. She has such pretty eyes.
That ornament is so beautiful! Where did you get it? We have laughed over and over looking at that picture and the look on Sadie's face. Matthew particularly likes it.
Post a Comment