Friday, December 4, 2009

Good Read

Some friends that used to be in our ward have the most amazing/terrifying/miraculous birth story that will make you appreciate the ones you love, regardless of whether or not you have a baby of your own. To read the story go here. (Carrie, Julia, and anyone else who is about to give birth may want to wait until after you do so to read it. Unless you are not influenced by somewhat horrifying birth stories. Then go ahead and read it. It ends up happy.)

Oh, and this is just some random picture from google images-- not the baby from the story.


Seth and Janica, I hope you don't mind that I provided a link to Warren's story. I will take it down if you don't want the millions of people who read my blog to look at yours. :) But really, let me know and I will remove it.

3 comments:

janica said...

So I came to your blog because Seth is always telling me I need to read more, and it said 'Good Read' so I thought, "sweet a book I could look into reading" ;) We don't mind at all. In fact I think it's awesome that you did and thank you. We have wanted to share it with as many people as we can because of the modern day miracle and faith builder it has been for us and we hope to build it for others.

Julia Mar said...

I didn't heed your advice. WOW. David says he hates you for posting that :) What an amazing miracle baby.

Casey said...

Oh man, maybe I should have waited to read that. But wow, what a cool story. I've been laying here bawling while trying to read it.