Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Question


Is it worth it to pay $30 to get pictures (including those we took of our Christmas trip to Texas) off our camera? Our camera card malfunctioned and now the card thinks it needs to be reformatted. There are probably about 60 good pictures.

5 comments:

Meredith said...

Hard question. If they were pictures of just you and Daniel I would say not worth it. But if they were mostly pictures of Sadie it might be worth it. Think of it as paying the price for two rolls of film and developing two rolls of film. A lot depends on how many pictures other people took of Christmas. Sorry I am indecisive.

Benjamin said...

New camera card: $20
Getting pictures off of defective card: $30
Having photos of Sadie's first Christmas: priceless

There are some things money can't buy. For everything else, there's cash.

I'd say do it. 60 good photos / $30 = $0.50 per good photo. Worth it in my book.

Benjamin said...

That math was wrong, but you get the point.

Chera Reese said...

Absolutely! You'll never regret getting them down the road, but you might regret not.

David's Holla Atchya! Blog said...

I'm going to have to go against the tide on this one, and say NO. The pictures will just sit there on your computer for years to come. You have a ton of Sadie/Daniel/Carly pictures already. Use the $30 to buy the new Britney Spears CD or something worthwhile like that.