Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Sadie's Blessing

The culmination of Thanksgiving weekend was Sadie's blessing. About 40 family and friends came to be a part of it. Thank you all for coming! The event started off a little slow, as Daniel got there about half an hour after we were supposed to start. (I guess I can forgive him since he got home from Montana at 4:3o AM, went to bishopric meeting at 6, and came to Midway straight from Sacrament meeting.)
This is one of the best shots I got of Sadie's dress. I didn't take too many pictures. Lexie- I am hoping you got a few good ones.

With my Grandma John
Hanging out with Brizzy.
Sitting on my mother's lap

Sadie was a total angel for the blessing day. As I mentioned in my previous post, she got a little overwhelmed during the weekend and had multiple crying fits. But on Sunday she was perfect. She went from person to person and even gave most of them a smile.

After everyone left Sadie finally got to hang out in her diaper.

5 comments:

Nick and Lexie said...

I do have some pics. I'm going to post them on facebook tonight. And maybe even a few on my blog . . . if you're lucky :)

The Vieiras said...

seriously, she is getting cuter every day! I can't believe how big she is now! She was just a little tiny thing back when we met her. Hope you are feeling well--you all look wonderful!

Carrie said...

I love her dress! It's so pretty. I'm glad everything went well.

Meredith said...

I forgot to get all your pictures from you while we were together. I guess that isn't a huge deal...yet, since I am a year and a half behind in scrapbooking. We miss Sadie.

David's Holla Atchya! Blog said...

Why was it in Midway? By Midway to you mean midway between SLC and BOS, as in KC? That's a fair compromise. Daniel should have stayed in Montana; he would have been farther East at least. I hope no one reads this comment.