Tuesday, December 1, 2009

BFFs United

You've probably seen me mention Sadie's pre-determined BFF, Brizzy, on the blog before. Well they got to meet last week! It was friendship at first sight, I just know it.
Brizzy repeatedly lunged at Sadie's face. There was a lot of staring between the two of them. They bonded over their abnormally shaped cheeks; Sadie's cheeks go straight out while Brizzy's go straight down. Sadie looked at Briz for a while and then said a few very quiet, cute little nonsense words to her.


Sadie also marked Nick, as she does everyone. When it comes to spit up, she is no respecter of persons.

They got to hang out again at Sadie's blessing. Their interactions were essentially the same as the first time.
Reaching for each other
Face grabbing. Didn't seem to bother Sadie.

I am pretty sure they love each other.

2 comments:

David's Holla Atchya! Blog said...

Minus the dresses, that's pretty much how the majority of my interactions go these days.

Kaylie and Garrett said...

Wow you guys have been busy! I am glad the blessing went well! Sadie has a cute little giggle.