Saturday, December 19, 2009

Nice Gams

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Lookin' good girl.
Even though he is much younger and hasn't filled out into himself yet (sorry if that makes sense), I think Will has the same toes as Sadie. Nice and long.

Meredith said...

(Steven and I had to google gams.) I love the healthy rolls she has.
I put the picture you gave us on my desk at school and two students have accused me of leaving the picture that came in the frame in there. Another student said that she looks like a bobble head because her body is turned to the side.

Meredith said...

I forgot to tell you...there is a little 2 year old in our ward named Sadie and today I heard her mom call her Sadie Rose. I immediately interrupted although I don't know the mom's name and asked what Saide's full name is and it is Sadie Rose Snow! Rose is a family name for them and they just liked Sadie. Isn't that crazy?

David's Holla Atchya! Blog said...

I just don't get it. What's a Gam? Why are only her feet showing? Is there some sort of inside joke here? Are you calling me a Painter?