Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas Activities

Sadie and I attended the ward Christmas activity where Sadie debuted one of the cutest holiday outfits ever (courtesy of her grandmother Carolyn).

Too bad Sadie fussed and pouted for half the party


We also attended a ward activity where we made the most delicious nativity ever from Rice Krispie treats.
I made the star and Jesus in his manger. (Then I ate them)

Sadie supervised the nativity making while showing off another cute holiday outfit from her grandmother. Carolyn, the pants were almost as long as her entire body. Maybe next Christmas.
Doesn't she look so old in this picture??

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Baby girl clothes are just plain cuter than baby boy clothes (or at least, there are more to choose from).

I love the idea of a rise krispy nativity, and I'm glad you ate your pieces.

I think Sadie looks so grown up. It's hard for me to even believe she's almost 5 months old, and I haven't even met her yet. Someday soon now bc she needs to teach her younger, fatter cousin her tricks (as mentioned in one of your previous post).

David's Holla Atchya! Blog said...

That is the greatest Creche I have ever seen. Amazing.
P.S. My word verification is "ratsub."