Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Bunch a Crazies

Do you all realize the kind of craziness I live with?

Exhibit A
 Elise has discovered the joys of playing with your food


 Exhibit B
*Any tips on how to get your kid to stop coming in your room in the middle of the night would be appreciated


Exhibit C
Sadie took both of those photos, but Daniel chose to pose like that

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are great! Hee, hee!

Carrie said...

Your blog needs more of Daniel posing like he did in that second picture.

Tina said...

When our kids got in our bed (assuming that it woke me up), I just took them by the hand and let them back to their own bed. Sometimes after I let them stay for a few minutes. good luck with that (I could never sleep well with an extra kid in our bed). But I love that crazy group! Bring them all back here!