
We also hit up Orem's Summerfest (basically a big carnival) in June. I bribed the Gessells with the promise of fried food and we were off. Sadie went last year with the Dunns, but I didn't know what to expect since I hadn't gone. It was mostly just rides for little kids and lots of unhealthy food. My kind of day. Except those spinning rides all make me nauseous, so take out the rides part. Just give me fried foods.
Ride #1 was the rockets. The line was like 20 minutes long and then Sadie's seat wouldn't go up and down like it was supposed to. Good thing she still thought it was the coolest thing she'd ever done.
I took the girls on the merry-go-round, which was a real accomplishment for me since I usually can't deal with the spinning on that. Elise didn't want to stay on her horse so it was more like me standing on a spinning floor while holding Elise and trying to look at stationary objects so as to avoid nauseousness.
This picture is hilarious. And Sadie loved these cars so much she did them twice.
Not pictured: some of the most delicious mini donuts ever, a ridiculously overpriced Toy Story funhouse, Alicia thinking she lost my cell phone, me trying not to get mad at Alicia for losing my cell phone, and Elise whining to get out of the stroller.



1 comments:
I really like that second picture of Sadie. I can't handle carnival rides like I used to. Spinning is especially bad.
Post a Comment