Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Crazy Old Elise, Always Good for a Laugh

 She does funny things, but also constantly tries to make us laugh. She does this scrunch-face thing and breathes heavily through her nose. It is awesome. She also climbs on top of the printer a lot. It would annoy me, but she gets stuck every time and then we laugh and take pictures until we help her down. 

 Elise is dying to wear shoes, if she could only figure out how to walk in them. I don't bother putting shoes on her since it's hot and she falls over in them, but she frequently attempts to wear Sadie's shoes.
Louie also watches people and imitates them when she thinks they are doing something funny. Tonight at dinner Sadie was legitimately shaking her head no about something and Elise thought it was the best joke. She shook her head back and forth for 5 minutes and giggled.  

Alright, so Sadie is funny too. She found these onesie pjs in the back of her drawer and was dead set on wearing them while unloading every item in our bathroom drawers. She lasted about 10 minutes before she realized that body-length zippers are not comfortable. 
I am pleased to report that Elise is stepping up as comedienne of the Nielson household. Her actions aren't always deliberately funny, but she makes us laugh constantly.

2 comments:

Tina said...

Mom and I both thought your printer was on top of your desk while looking at the first picture and we were confused how she got up there. I can't wait to see your crazy girls!! I am also so excited to have Weston learn a thing or two from them.

Tina said...

Nope that comment is from Meredith