Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Catch Up

Where did the month of June go? We got back from Portland a month ago and I haven't said a word about June. Here's what we did the first week or so of June:

Went to Trafalga. Sadie had a blast hitting buttons on every game. Fun free activity for toddlers. Just make sure your toddler is like mine and doesn't notice the games get a lot more fun if you pay money.

 Visited Daniel at basketball camps
Here's Louie sitting by the side of the court eating, aka slobbering, an apple

Went to Seven Peaks. It was bit traumatic for me so I don't know if we will be returning this summer. Way too many people with music playing way too loud. Too much potential for tantrums, meltdowns and drowning. Maybe if Daniel comes we'll go back.
Here's Sadie sulking because she didn't want to leave.
That's after crying for the first 20 minutes we were there.

Got sick some more. Is it too much to ask for us to go 7 whole days without someone getting sick? We've had colds, ear infections, allergic reactions to medicine, croup, more ear infections, stomach flu, and then stomach flu some more. I will say that we've been lucky I haven't ever gotten sick, but that means I just get to attend to the sickies. When Daniel go the stomach flu I basically just got mad and told him to suck it up.

And that's just the first part of June, folks. More posts coming...

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Being sick in the summer is one of my least favorite things. Louis looks so grown up eating that apple!

Carrie said...

I mean Louie.

Unknown said...

Sweet little ladies! I'm so glad that we got to see you guys!

Unknown said...

You guys got sick again! Oh man!