Part of Sadie's bedtime routine is that she wants a "Shrek story". This means she wants us to tell her a fairy tale (but she dictates the story line) about Princess Sadie and all of her princess friends (only allowed to use names of Sadie's actual friends) and the red dragon from Shrek. Prince Hunter is usually the only male.
Moving on...Sadie has been hanging out with Hunter a lot.
We've gone to the Lindon pool twice. It's so great for kids. $5 for adults and free for kids under 4.
Elise likes it fine, but as long as she's got her afternoon snacks she is generally happy in all locations.
I turned around to see these two laughing and singing together. Could this picture get more precious?
(Only if Ella Dunn was in it, I suppose. Miss you, Dunns!)
One day we just camped out at the Faucettes while Daniel and Garrett were both working away elsewhere. I'm not kidding, we were there for 4+ hours.
The kids played so well. At one point Kaylie got concerned when they had been upstairs for a while without much of a sound. She found them just playing happily. In the pictures above they were stoked about dinosaur chicken nuggets. And rightly so. Dino nuggets are amazing.





1 comments:
I love those two! Such a cute post! Thanks for blogging, you are the best at it!
Post a Comment