Am I the only one who tends to feel an overwhelming amount of love for their children when they are asleep? It's like all the tantrums and bratiness melt away and all I can see is the most angelic child in the world. Then Sadie wakes up and throws a massive tantrum about eating candy for dinner and I come crashing back to reality.
Wednesday, July 25, 2012
Sleeping Beauty
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
This has been the story of our summer and I have no tips. Will refuses to sleep most afternoons and then almost without fail when we drive somewhere between 4-6 pm he falls asleep in the car. They do look so sweet and innocent when they are alseep though. Sadie looks too sweet in that picture to believe she is capable of throwing a tantrum.
I completely agree..All children when they are asleep are angelic. I, then, commit myself once again that I won't ever yell again at them.
There is just something so sweet about children when they are asleep.
I think we have those moments when they are awake but .25 seconds later they scream or hit or somehow break that magical spell we were under. Asleep they don't break it. They are pretty powerful moments no matter how long they last though.
Post a Comment