Thursday, July 5, 2012

Pool Time

 Almost every day after naps we are outside in our kiddie pool. Sadie loves it and Elise has a love/hate relationship with it.
 Elise spends most of the time climbing in and out of the pool. She'd rather climb up our front steps than play in the water. (Don't you love the matching suits and Sadie's pose?)
 Sadie jumps in the pool repeatedly trying to make as big a splash as possible. You can see above that Elise has carried pool toys all over the yard.
 We always take a break for snacks. That's important for us Nielson women.
 Sadie pretends to spray people with the hose. 
She doesn't much like to hold the hose when water is actually coming out.
Sadie doesn't like to get water on her face or hair. It makes it difficult to produce large splashes when you don't want to get the upper half of your body to get wet.

Maybe the best part of playing in the pool is when Dad gets home from work.
 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I want to go swimming with Sadie and Louie. And when I say me, I mean it; not Briz. Just me in my swimsuit in the kiddie pool.

Unknown said...

I LOVE their matching swimsuits! Love that last picture..darling little girls!